Blood Collection Bags
High-quality conventional and Leucored blood bags for collecting and processing whole blood and storing blood components. The Leucored bags include an inline filter to remove leukocytes and other microaggregates during the processing steps to help prevent post-processing filtration. Top and bottom technology available for simultaneous separation of blood components through the upper and lower part of the main blood bag.
Rely on high-quality design and manufacturing to comply with strict international regulatory requirements.
- Each blood bag is sterilized and individually packaged in clear see-through plastic to guard contents and expedite visual inspection
- A secondary overwrap of aluminum foil adds extra protection to the plastic-wrapped blood bag
Achieve safer blood components with effective filtration and reduce the risk of bacterial contamination.
- Achieve leukoreduction for the different blood components using filters with multi-layer non-woven polyester membranes
- Needle protector offers additional safety for staff after the donation is complete
- Sampling pouch assists in lowering the risk of bacterial contamination
Accomplish a smooth insertion, painless puncture.
- Ultra-thin wall needle provides smooth insertion to improve comfort for donors
- Latex-free materials help prevent irritation
Correctly identify and trace blood components and products.
- Numbered tubes provide users with better tracking of semi-finished blood components
- Bar code labels help accurately track final products
Conventional Blood Bags
- Simple Bag CPD-A
- Double Bag CPD-A
- Triple Bag CPD-A
- Triple Bag CPD SAG-M
- Triple Bag CPD SAG-M Top & Bottom
- Quadruple Bag CPD SAG-M
- Quadruple Bag Buffy Coat CPD SAG-M
Leucored Blood Bags
- Leucored Red Cells
- Leucored Red Cells Pediatric
- Leucored Red Cells/Platelets
- Leucored Whole Blood
- Leucored Whole Blood Pediatric
Blood Transfer Bags
Blood transfer bags for sterile preservation and administration of blood components to aid blood safety.
Ensure sterility (when using a sterile connection device).
- Blood components can be obtained, stored and preserved without contact with the environment
Simplify stock management and ordering with blood transfer bags that have a long shelf-life.
Wide Range of Sizes
Meet versatile needs with a wide range of blood transfer bag sizes. Sizing from pediatric to 1000 mL
- Transfer Bag 150 ml
- Transfer Bag 300 ml
- Transfer Bag 400 ml
- Transfer Bag 600 ml
- Transfer Bag 600 luer
- Transfer Bag 1000 ml 2V
- Transfer Bag Pediatric (6 x 150 ml)