A multiplex blood group genotyping family of products based on Luminex technology; including kits for the main allelic variants of red blood cells (ID CORE XT) and human platelet antigens (ID HPA XT) and an accompanying software (BIDS XT).
Quickly progress from DNA to results with a fast and easy operating procedure.
- Only 4 tubes to pipette
- No washing or filtration steps
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Approximately 4 hours overall time from DNA to results
- Minimal hands-on time (approx. 30 minutes)
- Connect with Luminex to simplify the procedure
Accommodate both donor and patient typing with BLOODchip ID’s throughput, flexibility and antigen panels.
- From 1 to 96 samples per run
- Multiple product batches – ID CORE XT and ID HPA XT can be performed in the same run
- Open technology – standard Luminex equipment can be used for other products
- Multiple search functions – BIDS XT’s phenotype and genotype searching tools help find the appropriate units or patients
- Results by sample or batch of samples with reporting in multiple formats (.xls, .pdf)
Support safe transfusion therapy for patients with a fast and effective solution.
- 100% accuracy1-3
- Accurate r’s testing in one single test
- High precision in reproducibility and repeatability2
- Management of positive and negative controls
Keep track of activity with BIDS XT’s comprehensive database for samples, clinical information and test results.
- Register all actions performed by users
- Plate configuration, kit and enzyme lot and registration functions help users trace sample, reagents and results
- Worksheet printouts with calculated volumes support users with the procedure
- Friendly and detailed reports and raw data graphs provide a detailed comprehension of result