The blood transfusion process can be monitored in real-time using our hemovigilance system, supporting safety and providing traceability and efficiency throughout.
Hemovigilance System – Gricode
The Gricode hemovigilance system is a tool that offers real-time patient monitoring supporting safety and providing traceability and efficiency throughout the blood transfusion process.
A tool to help get the right blood to the right patient while reducing errors by digitally linking the patient, samples, documents and blood components.
- Blood unit verification – the blood component to be transfused is checked at the transfusion service
- Patient verification – a check is made at the bedside of the patient receiving the transfusion
- Bedside hemovigilance – the first transfusion reaction report is sent
- Configurable alarms – a quick alert indicates any unexpected events
Real-time monitoring of the transfusion process.
- Real-time communication between the transfusion service and the bedside
- Statistics, indicators and traceability reports
- Recording of patient’s vital signs and other transfusion related information
- Electronic signature of the user who takes part in each transfusion step
Enhance transfusion procedures and introduce multi-site capability.
- Reduce time and paperwork
- Optimize blood usage
- Export data to any hospital information system
- Monitor various transfusion locations sharing the same database