Erytra Eflexis Automated System for Blood Typing
A fully automated, medium-sized analyzer for performing pretransfusion compatibility tests using DG Gel technology. Erytra Eflexis is the natural evolution in Grifols scalable blood typing solutions.
Make daily work easier with a smart and compact design that adapts to lab workflows.
- For variable lab configurations, combine Erytra with Erytra Eflexis using the same software and sample holders
- Option to connect Erytra and Erytra Eflexis units as a network with remote access for results validation and after-sales support via LIS bi-directional connectivity
- Universal reagents are always used across the different Grifols platforms
Get highly flexible performance for multiple lab configurations.
- Automatic tube size and diameter recognition
- Tailored worksheet
- Integrated quality control program
- Continuous loading of samples and reagents without any interruption to the analytical process
- STAT management
- Random position for reagents, cards, and samples, and handled with the same Erytra sample holders that are used by all DG systems
- Incubators designed to work independently
Easy to Use
Minimize operator interaction with a user-friendly experience and a smart, compact design with easy internal organization.
- Interact with an external touchscreen, which can be placed on either side of the instrument for optimal use of lab space
- Coupled with Erytra software which requires minimal training
- Real-time information about the reagent and sample status
- High-definition coloring for results revisions
- Innovative containers easily load and unload washing solutions and waste with very little user interaction and minimal maintenance
- Unique simultaneous perforation and dispensing technology uses 100% of the card wells and prevents cross contamination
Trust Grifols experience developing and manufacturing fully automated immunohematology instruments.
- Including high quality international service and support
Keep data fully secure with controlled access and automated backups.
- System access is password controlled
- Entire process and results are fully traceable
- Specific roles can be configured for each user with different permissions
- Automatic database back-up function
- Quality control checking at different steps of the test procedure
- Dedicated management of the quality control results