Sepax C-Pro Cell Processing Instrument
Use this flexible instrument in combination with protocol software and kits to automate and functionally close specific operations in cell therapy.
The Sepax C-Pro Cell Processing System, which is comprised of the instrument, Sepax C-Pro protocol software, and kits, allows you to combine multiple processing steps in a versatile manner. These steps include but are not limited to enrichment, magnetic bead incubation, spinoculation, concentration, washing, dilution, and splitting.
- Support your requirements and system implementation. Automated and functionally closed system to support GMP compliance.
- Simplify your operations. Compact design and user-friendly interface minimize your space and resource requirements.
- Maintain flexibility. Sepax C-Pro is a multipurpose solution allowing you to perform diverse and dedicated applications.
- Simplify record-keeping. Sepax C-Pro can transmit instrument data and alarms for remote monitoring or for incorporation into a Chronicle eSOP.
- Keep operations running smoothly. Integrate with Chronicle manufacturing automation software to monitor all connected instruments (Sepax C Pro and others) and manage service records.